Email marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services. It can also be a softer sell to educate your audience on the value of your brand or keep them engaged between purchases. When you want to grow your brand or sell your stuff, email marketing is one of the most popular and effective tools for marketing campaigns.
Advantages of Email Marketing
Email marketing can help you build a relationship with your audience while driving traffic to your blog, social media, or anywhere else you’d like folks to visit. You can even segment your emails and target users by demographic so you’re only sending people the messages they want to see most.
- Creating personalized content.
- Collecting feedback and surveys.
- Improving sales.
- Communicating with your audience.
- Generating traffic to your site.
- Sending timely campaigns.
- Increasing leads.
- Reaching the right people at the right time.
- Producing cost-effective campaigns.
- Providing more value to your audience.
- Having a forum for self-promotion.
- Owning your media and contact lists
- Spam Email irritates consumers.
- Undelivered emails – poorly designed emails may not get delivered.
- Size issues – files need to be small enough to download quickly.
- Resources and skills – for a successful email campaign you must ensure that you have the right copy, design, and marketing list.
Why Email Marketing is Important?
In short, yes. Creating a strong email marketing strategy helps you reach and connect with your target audience in a personalized way and increase sales at an affordable cost. Just as other platforms and media have changed, email marketing tools give your business the ability to reach customers easier than ever.
- Stay in contact with your audience.
- Reach customers in real-time
- People engage with emails
- Email marketing is easy to measure
- It’s affordable
- Allows for targeted messaging
- Increase brand awareness
- Everyone (almost) uses email.
Email Marketing Strategy
Each year the number of email users is growing at an increasing rate. It is expected that by the end of 2022, there will be over 4.2 billion users.
Get Personal – But Have Your Boundaries
There’s no doubt that email personalization is a great tactic proven to have amazing benefits on your mail campaigns. While it’s great to familiarize the relationship you have with your customers, you have to be careful not to cross the line. Overusing names will just make you look weird in your customer’s eyes and damage your reputation.
Keep Your Subject Lines Short
Subject lines are extremely important for your email marketing campaign’s success. However, statistics show that it’s not just the content you need to be careful about, but the number of characters used as well. In fact, email subject lines with 6-10 words are those with the highest open rate.
Pick the Right Time for Email Sending
Timing is everything when it comes to the success rate of your email campaigns. You are surely aiming for an improved open and click-through rate so choosing the time wisely is an element you should focus on.
Send Mobile-Friendly Emails
Imagine sending an email that looks so good. But the moment you open it on your phone the images don’t show and the design looks bad. As a result, your subscribers aren’t able to interact. This situation can seriously affect your campaign’s success.
Segment Your Subscribers
Segmenting your email lists speaks more directly and intelligently to your users. It gives them the right information at the right moment. If you do it right, the results will be certain.
- Segmentation of demographic data
- Segmentation on email engagement
- Segmentation of past purchase
Re-engage with Inactive Customers
You will roughly lose a quarter of your subscribers every year if you don’t work hard to send engaging and relevant information. Email list decay is inevitable, but you can prevent it to a certain degree.